There are various circumstances that can require the raising of funds. Some examples include growth capital, to allow shareholders to realise value, refinancing existing debt or to make an acquisition.
There are a wide range of potential funding options which include:
- Debt options such as high street banks, asset-based lenders, debt funds or alternative lenders.
- Equity options such as private equity or venture capital.
- Advice on funding options available to you
- Preparing the business
- Approaching funders
- Preparing information and presentations to funders
- Management of negotiations with funders
- Project manage the process to completion
Discover more about Barnes Roffe
However to help us keep that promise and ensure that you ALWAYS receive accurate, detailed responses, please provide us with as much additional information as possible.
We will use this extra information to tailor your response and ensure that the right member of our specialised team contacts you.