Selling a Business
Selling a Business
You may be looking to sell your business because of an unsolicited approach from another company or individual or you are preparing to sell by creating a well-planned exit strategy to target buyers and negotiate the best possible price. Whichever situation you are in, the decision to sell your business is one of the biggest decisions you will make as an entrepreneur.
It is vital that you choose an advisor that listens to you, understands your motivations and objectives, and creates a strategy that will maximise value.
We add value at all stages of a transaction, whether you are already in talks with a potential buyer or whether you are thinking of selling in the future.
We offer a hands-on, partner-led service with direct access to our lead partner and Corporate Finance professionals. We take much of the ‘heavy lifting’ away from you, allowing you to spend your time focusing on what you do best, running your business.
We are experienced in helping business owners with all types of business sale including, trade sales, sales to Private Equity, Management Buy Out (MBO) or Management Buy In (MBI).
Barnes Roffe business sale services
- Business review and exit strategy planning
- Preparing the business for sale
- Valuing your business
- Identifying strategic buyers
- Marketing the business, including presentations to buyers
- Pricing strategy and negotiation of terms
- Virtual Data Room management for added security
- Management of due diligence
- Liaise with your solicitors to assist in the review of the legals
- Project manage the process to completion
- Tax planning advice on deal structure and inheritance tax
Discover more about Barnes Roffe
However to help us keep that promise and ensure that you ALWAYS receive accurate, detailed responses, please provide us with as much additional information as possible.
We will use this extra information to tailor your response and ensure that the right member of our specialised team contacts you.