As a business owner, you have worked hard to build your business, it is the culmination of a lifetime of work and the time you can finally plan your exit, succession and retirement.
But, letting go of your business and handing over the reins to someone else can often be an emotional time. Planning ahead before you exit your business is crucial. However, you choose to exit your business, you need to understand the challenges it brings, and create a business and culture that ensures everyone is prepared.
Whether you are looking to sell to a third party, undergo a management buy-out or pass the business to family members, you will need to ensure that you, your family and your successors are prepared and the deal works for everyone involved.
Preparing well in advance of an exit enables the best chance of achieving maximum value, as tax efficiently as possible, via a smooth and efficient process.
Barnes Roffe succession planning services
Our corporate finance and tax experts will be by your side throughout the succession planning process to help you with:
- Succession planning support
- Creating your exit and succession strategy
- Advice on maximising business value
- Business valuation
- Business sale
- Tax efficient planning and structuring
- Management buyout support
- Family succession support
- Trusts and IHT planning
We have supported hundreds of business owners through their succession planning. More than anything, we understand both the time and emotional pull that succession planning can have on you as an owner.
You will have a dedicated engagement partner whose primary role is to care about you and your business, putting your interests first. You will also be supported with a team of additional experts such as corporate finance, personal tax and corporate tax experts who will work on your behalf to build a strategy that enables you to get the best outcome.
They will help you prioritise your succession goals including commercial, family and personal goals.
Barnes Roffe business sale services
- Company valuations for sale
- Tax valuations e.g., inheritance tax planning and employee share schemes
- Options valuations for audit purposes
- Shareholder exit and shareholder or commercial dispute valuations
- Management Buy Outs (MBOs) valuations
- Target company valuations for acquisitions
- Company valuations during matrimonial issues such as divorce
- Probate valuations
- Investment valuations
Discover more about Barnes Roffe
However to help us keep that promise and ensure that you ALWAYS receive accurate, detailed responses, please provide us with as much additional information as possible.
We will use this extra information to tailor your response and ensure that the right member of our specialised team contacts you.