Property Service Charge Accounting
Property Service Charges
Property service charge accounting and reporting is a very important element of property management, for property owners, managers and occupiers. The day-to-day management of property is often difficult and this reporting can seem to add to this burden, especially with changing regulation and legislation.
At Barnes Roffe we have a specialist team that work with a number of property owners and managers, making this as hassle-free as possible.
With many years of experience and a vast knowledge in service charge preparation for residential, commercial and mixed use premises of all sizes and locations, working with Barnes Roffe you can be confident that you are receiving industry leading advice and support, with direct Partner access.
- Comfort with external review of service charges
- Property costs transparency and verification facilitating less queries and aiding recovery
- Full preparation and reporting of service charge accounts in formats that accord with industry best practice
- Timely, mutually agreed timetables in line with best practice issue dates to occupiers
- Up-to-date knowledge of service charge rules and guidance
- Joined up management company accounts reporting and support
- Approachable, friendly team that you can meet face-to-face with direct phone lines – we’re not just an email address
- Continuity of staff
- Feedback loop to you and your team
- Ability to provide technical training
- Value for money pricing
We would be pleased to provide examples of our commercial and residential accounts.
We are able to provide much wider specialist service to our property clients, including:
- Project and investment appraisal
- Preparing business plans
- Accounting and auditing
- Managing cash flow and related forecasts
- Monitoring covenants
- Management accounts
- Risk management strategies
- Specialist tax planning including bespoke structure
All too often we find that the VAT status of commercial and mixed-use estates has been set up incorrectly. As an additional comfort for our clients, for each estate we take on as a client we will undertake a VAT status review at no charge. This is all part of our client commitment to ensure that there are no unexpected surprises down the line.
We would be delighted to have the opportunity to have a no fee nor obligation discussion with you on how we work with our clients to achieve excellent satisfaction.
If you would like to find out more please complete the form below and we will get in contact with you to discuss how we can help you.
Discover more about Barnes Roffe
However to help us keep that promise and ensure that you ALWAYS receive accurate, detailed responses, please provide us with as much additional information as possible.
We will use this extra information to tailor your response and ensure that the right member of our specialised team contacts you.