Office Junior / Administrator
We have an exciting opportunity for an Office Junior / Administrator to join our UK Top 40 firm of Chartered Accountants within our fast growing and forward-thinking administration team.
Main duties include:
- Answering/transferring telephone calls;
- Carry out office administration including filing, scanning and photocopying;
- Managing visitors and organising refreshments;
- Audio-typing and typing (audio typing training will be provided);
- Handing incoming and outgoing post;
- Ad hoc duties as and when required to meet business needs;
- Reception duties;
- Providing support to the existing admin team.
The ideal candidate should meet the following requirements:
- Polite and presentable;
- Excellent time keeping;
- Good communication skills and positive attitude;
- Good working knowledge of Windows, Excel and Microsoft Office;
- Typing skills and GCSE English or equivalent;
- The ability to work as part of a team within a busy office;
- Full clean driving licence.
Where is it based?
Located on the Crossways Business Park, Dartford, Kent, our modern open-plan offices offer free parking and are easily accessible from M25 and A2 and public transport including Greenhithe and Stone Crossing train stations which are just a short walk away.
Barnes Roffe is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Ideal for school leaver.
If you feel you are the right person for this role, please apply today.